X is for Xero
As small business owners we have to wear so many different hats. Marketing, sales, admin, the list goes on, but one is the finance function!
Dealing with your accounting processes can be hard work, stressful and time consuming. I understand.
That is why it makes sense to invest in great accounting software. Xero is one of the top software’s and I always recommend it.
Here are my top 5 reasons why you should use xero:
- Save time! It saves you time in so many ways but the biggest is linking up your bank account to have a live feed, so no more ticking the bank, manual inputting or finding what you missed!
- Improve your cashflow – with online invoicing and easy ways to pay, as well as setting up automatic invoicing reminders mean you will get paid quicker boosting your cashflow.
- Having financial information in real time means that you can use more accurate information when making important finance decisions.
- You can access your information from ANYWHERE, laptop, phone, tablet, first thing in the morning, on the loo or in a queue.
- Flexibility – It grows with you. You can start small and as you grow so can the package, integrating various apps and products to make your life easier!
If you have any Xero queries, please get in touch.